3PLY FACE MASKS · 95 KN · body · cloth face mask · Coronavirus · Covid · Custom Masks · Disposable Face Masks · Face Mask · Face Masks · KN 95 · KN95 · KN95 masks · Masks · masks for sale · reusable mask · safety first ·
KN95 Quick Summary
- KN95 – stands for the regulatory standard for filtering facepiece respirators that are certified in China.
- KN95 respiratory masks – masks that are regulated by the Chinese government under regulations GB2626-2006, GB262-2019, and GB19083-2010.
- KN95 masks provide 95% protection against all particles that are greater than 0.3 µm in diameter (bacteria, viruses, pollution particles, fine particles, dust, smog, pollen, etc.)
- KN95 masks have a 3D foldable design, ear loops, nose bridge/nosepiece, and provide excellent fitting and sealing.
- KN95 masks feature 5-layer protection, and are skin-friendly (don’t cause rash and skin irritation).
- Currently approved by the WHO as a safety measure from COVID-19; used by health care providers, patients, and citizens.
- Currently advised by the WHO for extended use and reuse.