Defects, returns and refunds
Thank you for trusting Brookwood Medical with your Medical Supplies needs. We sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to keep you and your loved ones healthy with our medical supplies.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions. Please keep in mind that by placing an order or making a purchase at Brookwood Medical , you agree to the terms set forth in our Terms & Conditions.
I’m not satisfied with my purchase
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help. Please reach out to our customer service team; we will make sure to find the best solution for you. Please read through the process below and the options we have to help you:
- Please note that while we don’t accept refunds, we will do our very best to ensure you have an amazing experience with us and thus, we will do the best we can to accommodate your needs.
- We will issue store credit to be used for additional purchases.
Some things you should keep in mind:
- We can only accept return requests within 7 calendar days from the time you received your order. We send out an email when the order is delivered, so please refer to that for the date of when your order was delivered. Requests made after 7 calendar days from receipt of order will be rejected.
- Some products are not eligible for returns. We explicitly mark those exceptions within the product page or we may ask you to agree to this policy when you’re adding such items to your cart. In those particular cases, we will not be able to accommodate a return.
- In order for products to be authorized for a return, the products must be untouched, unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition as they were shipped. There are no exceptions to this.
- Opened boxes/bags/wrappings will not be eligible for returns. The original packaging must be returned and must be clear of any damage whatsoever.
My order is damaged or defective
In the unlikely event that you received a defective item, whether that is because it is a manufacturer defect or it was damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team, they will help you resolve the issue right away. For instances where you received defective merchandise, the following applies:
- For defective items, picture(s) of the defective(s) and the exact quantity of these will be asked during the replacement or in-store credit process. Any request without pictures and the exact number will be rejected.
My order never arrived or I’m missing an item
If your order didn’t arrive, or your order had a missing item, please reach out to our customer service team to report the issue. We will investigate and provide the best possible solution. Some things to consider:
- Sometimes shipping carriers make mistakes when scanning packages. In those rare instances, and upon opening an investigation with the carrier, we may ask you to wait an additional short time to see if the package arrives at its destination.
- There are times when the package gets lost in transit or at destination, in such an instance, and upon opening an investigation with the carrier, we will reship the order to you. Please note that we offer reshipments only once per order. Therefore, it is extremely important that you provide an address that when the package arrives, will be safe and will not run the risk of getting lost once delivered.
Some final notes
- In the case an entire order is returned, replaced, or exchanged, the replacements or in-store credits will be calculated based on the total paid for the products. Taxes and shipping costs not included.
- Returned item(s) or box(es) must be left at the courier’s counter by the customer. Scheduled pickups are not applicable
UPS, FedEx, and USPS are all experiencing delays due to the stay-at-home order. We are committed to 24-48 hour turn around in shipping but do not have control over the carriers shipping times. We ship from New Jerseys so the expected time to receive the products can be 1 - 4 business days after it leaves our warehouse if there are no carrier delays. We are not responsible for carrier delays.
We understand that the need for your product is urgent, and we are doing our best to get these to you quickly. We appreciate your understanding.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items once they have been delivered. Please contact the carrier to file a complaint. After an item has been shipped, the responsibility of the item is on the purchaser. If there is an issue with delivery, please contact the shipping company. Once it has left our warehouse, the item is no longer our responsibility.
With that being said, we are honest, hard working people and will do our best to help our customers with any issues that arise. Please reach out to us if you are experiencing any problems with the products you've bought from us.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact at email@example.com or with phone call - (908) 376-6199. Email is the preferred form of contact.