Refund and Returns
Defects, returns and refunds
Thank you for trusting Brookwood Medical with your Medical Supplies needs. We sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to keep you and your loved ones healthy with our medical supplies.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions. Please keep in mind that by placing an order or making a purchase at Brookwood Medical, you agree to the terms set forth in our Terms & Conditions.
If there is an issue with your purchase, we are here to help. Please reach out to our customer service team; we will make sure to find the best solution for you. Please read through the process below and the options we have to help you:
- We can process a return authorization for the product that you have an issue with after considering the validity of the issue. It will be on a case by case basis. If your request is accepted, our team will provide you with a return label for you to be able to send the product back to us. The cost of the return shipping will be deducted from the customer’s balance.
- Upon confirmation that the return has been shipped, our team will then provide you with either in-store credit, or a replacement.
Some things you should keep in mind:
- We can only accept return requests within 7 calendar days from the time you received your order. We send out an email when the order is delivered, so please refer to that for the date of when your order was delivered. Requests made 7 calendar days after receipt of order will be rejected.
- Furthermore, the customer has 7 days from the issuance of the return label, to ship out the item, or the return will be cancelled.
- Some products are not eligible for returns or require a pre-evaluation process. We explicitly mark those exceptions within the product page or we may ask you to agree to this policy when you’re adding such items to your cart.
- In order for a product to be authorized for a return, the products must be untouched, unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition as they were shipped. There are no exceptions to this. Products will be inspected to make sure they are in their original condition.
- Opened boxes/bags/wrappings will not be eligible for returns. The original packaging must be returned and must be clear of any damage whatsoever.
- In-Store credits are processed immediately, so you don't have to wait for them once the return is processed.
- Replacements will be processed like any regular purchase: 5-10 business days to arrive. Please note we ship products within 48 hours after we confirm the return has been shipped, and from there is up to the courier to deliver the products.
- Refunds will take 15 business days or more to be reflected on your account balance. This is due to the time financial institutions take in order to approve and process refunds sent from merchants. We suggest to confirm this information with your financial institution.
- You may request to return an item by going to the following link and loggin and requesting a return.