As more people get vaccinated and the number of Covid-19 cases is decreasing it is likely things may be back to normal soon. However, for now, it is still essential for all to wear a mask including the kids. The main purpose of wearing one is to prevent the spread of the virus while talking, coughing, or sneezing.
The kids who are older need to wear a mask hence it is a good idea to make it fun for them and encourage them to wear it. This can be done by talking to them about it and investing in masks with fancy designs and characters. This article provides more tips on buying face masks for kids.
Tips on Buying Masks for Kids
- There are many types of masks available for kids like cloth masks with fancy designs, a surgical disposable face mask, as well as N95 ones. Ensure the one you can protect your child.
- The N95 masks with respirators offer the best protection however they are hard for kids to use since they have small faces.
- N95 masks are not meant for kids and usually are not available in small sizes hence are not recommended.
- Those who are concerned about the effectiveness of the mask can opt for a double mask for their kids.
- It is a good practice to invest in multiple cloth masks with fancy characters for your kids.
- Teach the kids not to play with their masks or adjust them and instead leave them in place as they are meant to be worn.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What size are kids disposable face masks?
The perfect size for kids masks is 145mm x 95mm.
2. Are masks good for kids?
Yes, masks are good for kids however, the N95 ones are usually not made in their size hence you can opt for the cloth masks or disposable ones.
3. How can I make my kids' face masks tighter?
Tie a knot in the ear loop or fold the masks from the top and bottom to make them tighter
4. Can adults wear kids disposable masks?
Yes, adults can wear disposable masks.
5. How many times should you reuse a disposable mask?
The disposable masks should usually be used for only 3 days and replaced if they are moist.
How Brookwood Med Helps You?
Brookwood Med is the best place to buy a mask for your kids. We stock a wide range of masks for both adults and kids, for eg. We have the surgical face mask for sale. This includes disposable masks, cloth masks as well as N95 masks.
It is still necessary to wear masks, especially for the kids. The N95 masks we are so familiar with usually do not come in kids size hence it is a good idea to invest in cloth masks with fancy characters for them. Brookwood med has masks for coronavirus for sale.